Wednesday, December 30, 2015

August 10, 2015. Gotcha Day!

Today is the third anniversary of your adoption!  Incredible, baby!  Three years ago, you and I had just finished our adoption papers in China, and we were ready to go home.  Our journey home took us to 4 different airports, and 3 different airplanes.  About 32 hours later, Grandma, Koko, and Bob met us at the airport as we had finally arrived home together!  I was so proud of you, and everyone was amazed at how happy you were.  Everyone is still amazed at how happy you are!  You are a joyful child, Luke.  You are very loved!

This year, Mommy took you to the zoo to celebrate Gotcha Day!  This was our second trip to the zoo together... We first went to the zoo in Guangzhou, as a part of our adoption adventures! When you are a little bit older, Mommy will let you decide what we do to celebrate our adoption day. This year, I chose the Cincinnati Zoo... I am so glad I did! We had so much fun seeing all of the animals, and spending the day together. You got to see 3 baby lions, as close as your nose! The zookeepers had a lot of toys and ribbons to attract the cubs, and you had a front row seat to watch them play! Mommy filmed most of that... It was amazing and I'm so glad you were there to be a part of that! The Mommy and Daddy lion were laying right behind their cubs! We had a great trip to the zoo, Baby! I love you very much. I am very Blessed to be your Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment