Tuesday, June 2, 2015

March 31, 2015. Moving Day!

Well, we did it, baby! We are ready to move into our first house! Mommy has been busy! I did as much as I could by myself, and then I asked the movers to do the rest. Grandma gave us a lot of beautiful furniture for our new home, and Mommy brought all of our clothes, and all of your toys! You were so excited... we counted the sleeps until we moved into our new home! On moving day, I brought you to school, just like always, and told you that we would be going to our new home after school! I picked you up, and we stopped at the chicken restaurant before driving home. You were so excited, because you got to see the movers finish unpacking our furniture and belongings. You were especially excited about your bed, in your new bedroom! You were also extremely happy about your swing in the backyard, and you still are! You love your swing! You've handled it all with grace, baby! A lot of things have changed in your life lately, baby, and you've handled it with grace! You are a good boy, Luke! You are a happy boy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment