Tuesday, June 2, 2015

March 2, 2015. Our New House!

Dear Luke,
Mommy bought a house for you today! It is beautiful, and I think it will be a very wonderful place for you to grow up! I wanted a nice backyard for you to play, because we spend a lot of time outdoors, and you are so happy when you are playing outside! I also wanted a nice kitchen, because you and I spend so much time together in the kitchen, and you love to be a helper! I wanted a nice family room, because we love to watch movies together, and when you are older, you will need someplace to play with your school friends!  When I found this home, I knew it was just right for us. I knew it would be a great place for you to grow up! Uncle Joe looked at the house with us, of course, and he thought it was perfect for us! Congratulations, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment