Saturday, November 29, 2014

August 10, 2014! Luke's Gotcha Day!

What a wonderful day we had, Luke! This is the day we celebrate your adoption. And August 10, 2012 you when I left China got an airplane to fly to the United States. When that airplane landed on United States of America soil, you became an American citizen, what a proud day for both of us! Grandma, Koko, and Bob picked us up at the airport. It was very late in the night, and you and I were very tired. August was the first day that we were all together as a family. We celebrate that day every year, and call it Gotcha Day!  This year, you and I went to the aquarium in Cincinnati, to see all of the beautiful fish. We spent the entire day at the aquarium, and had lunch together while we were there. We had so much fun! When we got home, we made smoothies! Grandma gave you a pirate memory game! Mommy gave you an airplane to play with in the bathtub! I love you so much, Luke! I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for the opportunity to be your Mother! What a day of celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment