Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 4, 2014! Luke Joseph Turns 4 Years Old!

Happy Birthday, son!  You are 4 years old now!  You're growing so big, right before my very eyes!  I'm so blessed to have you in my life!  This year, Halloween was on Friday night and your Birthday Party was on Sunday afternoon, so we didn't have a lot of time to get ready! You and I went shopping on Saturday to pick up your cake and decorations for the party. We had so much fun getting ready for your big day, and you had fun shopping with Mommy!  Luke, you are always so much fun to be around, because you're such a happy boy. You find joy and everything, and everyone around you is happy to be with you! You were so excited to be a Panda this year for Halloween, I decided to decorate your birthday cake with a Panda. It was beautiful! You loved it!  Mommy ordered Chinese food from our favorite restaurant, New China.  

Uncle John and Aunt Deb brought you a great big Aircraft Carrier with a lot of airplanes!  Uncle Joe and Aunt Sandy brought you a backpack full of treats and a Springboro sweatshirt to wear at the football and basketball games. Grandma bought you the 4th car of your Precious Moments Birthday Train.  It has a baby elephant riding the train! Koko and Bob gave you an "I Spy" game, glow-in-the-dark stars for your room, Raccoon Pajamas, and two pair of track pants. Our friends, Mindie and Allie, brought you the game "Perfection". You and I have been playing board games ever since your birthday! It's been so much fun for both of us! Mommy bought you some wooden blocks in the shape of castles. I bought you a blue and red rocket ship that you play with in the bathtub. You like it because it reminds you of the rocket ship Curious George rides in. I also bought you a Denver Broncos Peyton Manning football jersey. You and I watched the game when he broke the record for the most touchdowns in the world! 509 touchdowns!

We all had so much fun celebrating your birthday with you, Luke! You had such a wonderful day, and I had so much fun sharing it with you! You have been such a blessing to me, our friends, and our entire family. Happy birthday, baby! I love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment