Saturday, November 29, 2014

October 31, 2014. Happy Halloween!

What a fun time of year this is for you, baby!  You and I get out your Halloween Pottery Barn Advent Calendar, and hang it on the back of the wooden door.  We begin our countdown to Halloween on October 1, and you get a little treat every night after dinner! We have so much fun with this tradition. It's one of the things we really look forward to, and will have fun with for years to come! In early October, I asked you what you wanted to be for Halloween this year. You told me, without a doubt, that you wanted to dress up as a Panda this year! I asked you the same question quite a few times, just to make sure. Each time I asked, you told me that you wanted to be a Panda!  Mommy bought you a Panda costume, and you loved it!  You participated in a Halloween parade at school, and your class went across the street and spent the daywith the senior citizens living at the retirement village nearby. I took you trick-or-treating to the neighbor's houses later that night.  You had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment