Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 8, 2012 Easter Sunday! 15 Month Photos!

I've been thinking of the baby so much... looking forward to traveling to China in order to bring him home!  Lately, I've been spending a lot of time getting his bedroom ready.  I've purchased his stroller, car seat, and many books for him to read!  Today, I started working on his crib... it was the crib that I slept in when I was a baby!  It's just beautiful!  My Uncle Joe has been a wonderful influence on me, throughout my life... I gave my baby Uncle Joe's name for that reason... Luke Joseph Baohui Tardiff.  Baohui is the baby's Chinese name from birth.  I very much want to honor his birth, and respect his early life in China.  The rocking chair that my Mother rocked me in is the baby's room... Luke and Grandma will read a lot of books together in this precious family rocking chair!  His room is almost ready, and full of the generous gifts from my friends at school!  He has a wonderful collection of toys and books, and I just can't wait until the baby arrives!  A day never passes without someone asking me about Luke Joseph Baohui Tardiff!  My family and friends are just as celebatory and joyful as I am!  Next year will be the baby's first Easter egg hunt... we all can't wait!  Again, we are all very blessed!

In February 2012, I recieved an update and additonal photos of the baby!  He just looks beautiful!  Friends and family are all so excited, and we all think he looks healthy, very well cared for, and very much loved!  I can't wait to bring him home!





No comments:

Post a Comment