Monday, April 2, 2012

October 31, 2011 Halloween Night

Earlier in October, I had a very long telephone conversation with the Director of my adoption agency, Renee.  She told me that my paperwork has been completed, for the most part, and that she wanted to start matching me with children in the Special Focus Program.  She told me that China posts new children on the database once a month, and that the next posting was to take place on Monday, October 31, 2011.  Renee explained to me that she would stay on her computer from about 9:00PM until 1:00AM in the morning looking for a child to match with me... those are business hours in China, but evening hours for us in America.  Tonight is my first night to be matched with a child from China!  I'm just so very excited!  Tonight is Halloween Night, and I love seeing all of the young children in the neighborhood for trick-or-treat!  I am thinking about my new baby in China, while I enjoy the children's costumes in our neighborhood!  Honestly, really I can't wait until my baby is home for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment