Sunday, April 22, 2012

March 23, 2012 Maddux-Lang Primary School Baby Shower!

Today is my baby shower at school, hosted by the ladies that I work with in Miamisburg City Schools!  My friends at work have been planning this special day for quite some time now!  They kept much of the celebration a surprise, which made the event even more special and exciting!  Everyone was very generous, and gifts for the baby were very thoughtful and generous!  I received a hand-made quilt, made with love for the baby!  The shower had a Dr. Seuss theme, as Luke's bedroom is decorated in Pottery Barn Kids Dr. Seuss!  The quilt is made with colors from all of the Dr. Seuss books!  I received so many loving gifts and the day could not have been more lovely!  I am blessed with many loyal and dear friends, all celebrating the adoption of my beautiful baby boy!




             


No comments:

Post a Comment