Saturday, April 7, 2012

November 4, 2012 Match Morning!

What a Blessing!  Surprise of my life!  This morning I woke up to phone messages from Renee, telling me the she had matched me with a child the night before!  I was completely surprised, not realizing that she would be searching on Thursday night.  Renee told me she had been working on her computer every night!  When a child is matched with prospective parents, families have 72 hours to accept their match with the baby. Renee told me that she had unsuccessfully tried to put a hold on this baby for me on Monday, October 31... Halloween Night! She saw him, and knew that he was so special! I am blessed and grateful to God that she was able to match him with me on that exceptional Thursday night! Friday morning, November 4, 2011, I woke up and ran to my computer to see pictures of the baby boy! I saw him, and told myself, "He is beautiful!" I read his medical reports from the Doctors in China, and the reports told me that he was quite healthy! He was born with Various of Both Feet, but orthopedic doctors at Cincinnati Children's Medical Center are easily able to remedy this baby's sweet little feet! I looked at photos of his feet, and I only noticed how beautiful his toes were! I looked into his eyes, and felt that he was loved and happy! I called Renee as soon as read all of this baby's medical records! Renee told me that his records were more complete and thorough, more current, than she typically sees! She also told me that this baby was one of the youngest matches she has ever made with a family! I am blessed, and beginning to witness more and more miracles by early Friday morning. This special Friday morning, November 4, 2011, was my little boy's first birthday. He was born November 4, 2010. I met him on his first birthday! God is Great!  I spoke on the phone with a Pediatrician who specializes in International Adoption... she lives in Michigan, and consults with families waiting to adopt a child.  She talked with me about the babies medical records, explaining all of the details.  The doctor told me that this baby needs a home, and that he appears to be a 'straight-forward little boy' and I was delighted!  Again, so many blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment