Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012 Travel Approval to China!

Today is a very big day! Early this morning, I received legal Travel Approval to China! This is the last big step required to bring the baby home... Luke will be here soon! A day of celebration for all of us! Next, we submit the first 5 preferred dates for the baby's Visa appointments at the U.S. Consulate in China...via email, and wait to hear which date was secured for the baby and I.  Within the week, I hope to hear back with a confirmed appointment date, and then I purchase my plane ticket! I am excited and ready to go to China! This is it... What we've all been waiting for! I've been on the phone all day with family and friends... I will sleep well tonight! I am thankful for the love, prayers, and support of family and friend. The best is yet to come... Soon we will all be welcoming the baby home!

No comments:

Post a Comment