Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012! Follow-Up IAC!

Yet another nice day for Luke and I... We had a follow-up appointment at the International Adoption Clinic at Cincinnati Children's this morning.  Luke did so well on the ride down, and he was not nervous to revisit.  Our nurse said that his new lotion was just the ticket, and that his skin looked much better!  Most importantly, she told me that much of his blood work has come back from the lab, and that it all looked great at this point!  Good, good, good!  Luke and I stopped for lunch after, and we both enjoyed our meal.  I ran into the outlet stores to buy a few long sleeve shirts for the baby... Back to my truck, baby in, stroller in, bags in... Mommy's purse was not in!  I had left it in the restroom on our way back to the truck.  Baby out, stroller out... No purse in the restroom when I returned to search.  Someone had turned my purse over to security, without removing a single item!  What a blessing, so many blessings these days.  Thank you to that kind, honest person!  We stopped into my school building for a social visit on our way home.  Everyone was so happy to see Luke and I, and he was friendly and social!  Everyone was so happy for us, and thought he was doing so well!  When I got home, I found an email from the director of my adoption agency.  She asked me if I would be willing to talk to another family interested in working with FAC!  I told her it would be my pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment